Prev: Re: [GZG] SSDs for new ships Next: [GZG] [ADMIN] List test 1

Re: [GZG] SSDs for new ships

From: VinsFullThrust@a...
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 14:05:01 EST
Subject: Re: [GZG] SSDs for new ships

In a message dated 2/13/2007 10:55:26 AM Pacific Standard Time,
indy.kochte@gmail.com writes:

In the current timeline I am mucking about with, the new ships are the
next
generation designs from a decades-long war between the NAC/ESU/FSE/NI
and  the
NSL/IJN(/UNSC)/IF. You see, in this particular timeline, Nazi Germany
(and
thusly Imperial Japan) won WWII due to some interferences from 2179 (the
UNSC
is now a puppet of these two powers). This coming weekend (ECC X for
those who
 haven't been paying attention ;-) ) will tell the tale of whether or
not
this  timeline snaps back to the GZG canon timeline (and the ships are
the result
of  designs after the K'V encounters and Siege of Sol) or if the Nazi
Stratocratic  League is successful in thwarting the NAC (et al) from
preventing the
interference from happening in the first place.

Cross your  fingers that the NSL ultimately lose - I don't want to have
run more  alternate timeline events at ECC XI !  :-)

Mk

LOL
My timeline goes the NSL is nuetral..
IJN / NAC  vs  FSE / ESU

NAC - Anericans got tired of the French starting crap and the americans

having to finish it.. Remember Vietnam??

Japanese and Russians already have a bloody history, now that the
chinese
are part of the ESU, only makes sense to reclaim land lost in WW2    :-)

Prev: Re: [GZG] SSDs for new ships Next: [GZG] [ADMIN] List test 1