Prev: Re: [GZG] SSDs for new ships Next: Re: [GZG] SSDs for new ships

Re: [GZG] SSDs for new ships

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 13:54:49 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] SSDs for new ships

> Has anybody decided to write some fluff or incorporate these new ships
> into the timeline?  E.g. why did the NAC roll out all new ships ...
are
> these post-Kra'Vak invasion designs (and if so, maybe the new SSD's
> should reflect anti-Kra'Vak tactics).
>
> I figure real life sales drove it but I hate history rewrites ...
> technobabble + fluff would be appreciated.

In the current timeline I am mucking about with, the new ships are the
next
generation designs from a decades-long war between the NAC/ESU/FSE/NI
and
the NSL/IJN(/UNSC)/IF. You see, in this particular timeline, Nazi
Germany
(and thusly Imperial Japan) won WWII due to some interferences from 2179
(the UNSC is now a puppet of these two powers). This coming weekend (ECC
for those who haven't been paying attention ;-) ) will tell the tale of
whether or not this timeline snaps back to the GZG canon timeline (and
the
ships are the result of designs after the K'V encounters and Siege of
Sol)
or if the Nazi Stratocratic League is successful in thwarting the NAC
(et
al) from preventing the interference from happening in the first place.

Cross your fingers that the NSL ultimately lose - I don't want to have
run more alternate timeline events at ECC XI !	:-)

Mk

Prev: Re: [GZG] SSDs for new ships Next: Re: [GZG] SSDs for new ships