Prev: [GZG] [ECC] Write your own card Next: Re: [GZG] [ECC] Write your own card

Re: [GZG] [ECC] Write your own card

From: "John Atkinson" <johnmatkinson@g...>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 21:09:38 +0300
Subject: Re: [GZG] [ECC] Write your own card

On 2/6/07, laserlight@verizon.net <laserlight@verizon.net> wrote:
> Even if you can't make it to ECC-X, here's your chance to participate:
write a card for the Con Queso game! Yes, you can earn the admiration
and/or loathing of the Con Queso players without even being there. Which
might be the most prudent way to do it....

> I have enough cards, but I haven't printed them yet so I can always
replace some. You can email them to the List or, if you want to keep
them secret, to laserlight(at)verizon(dot)net. If I use your card,
you'll get credit (unless you plea for anonymity).

"I thought he was still in Iraq!"

A squad of 8 Byzantine cavalrymen charge past your opponent, firing
bows at pointblank range.  FP 1 Imp d8.  They then ride off into the
sunset.

John
--Vita Aureliani

Prev: [GZG] [ECC] Write your own card Next: Re: [GZG] [ECC] Write your own card