Prev: RE: [GZG] [GZG Fiction] Basic Street Fighting Manual Next: [GZG] Decals Express

RE: [GZG] Re: [GZG Fiction] Basic Street Fighting Manual

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 13:13:43 +1100
Subject: RE: [GZG] Re: [GZG Fiction] Basic Street Fighting Manual

G'day,

> Sound military logic or doctrine often (more likely  most of the time)
has to take a back
> seat to various political issues or needs. Right or wrong, there's no
reason why that
> wouldn't stay the same in the future...

That's what I was thinking too. There are some things that may change a
lot in the next few hundred years, but there are a whole bunch of base
motivations that don't seem to have changed in the last few thousand
years so I can't see changing in the next few thousand either.

Cheers

Beth

Prev: RE: [GZG] [GZG Fiction] Basic Street Fighting Manual Next: [GZG] Decals Express