Prev: RE: [GZG] [GZG Fiction] Basic Street Fighting Manual Next: [GZG] Re: [GZG Fiction] Basic Street Fighting Manual

Re: [GZG] [GZG Fiction] Basic Street Fighting Manual

From: Damo <damosan@g...>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 19:06:19 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [GZG Fiction] Basic Street Fighting Manual

On Jan 31, 2007, at 4:29 PM, <john_tailby@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

> It sounds like it would be very difficult to establish a 3D
> quarantene zone around a city.

Air superiority isn't that hard to attain is it?  I mean a combatant
will only have so many lifters correct?  I think much of this
conversation would presuppose that air superiority has been
attained...at least for the most part.

Damo

Prev: RE: [GZG] [GZG Fiction] Basic Street Fighting Manual Next: [GZG] Re: [GZG Fiction] Basic Street Fighting Manual