Prev: Re: [GZG] [GZG Fiction] Basic Street Fighting Manual Next: Re: [GZG] EMP Weapons on Fighters

Re: [GZG] EMP Weapons on Fighters

From: DOCAgren@a...
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 11:17:54 EST
Subject: Re: [GZG] EMP Weapons on Fighters

topics so I think I will offer what we came up with here for
rules.

EMP Fighter:
Can attack only once with it's EMP pulse gun.	After that it is limited
Anti-Fighter Weapons only.
EMP hits as following:
Unscreened: 5 = 1DP, 6 2DP+Reroll
Screened 1: 5 = 1DP, 6 1DP+Reroll
Screened 2: 6 1DP+Reroll

Side Effect, all Fighters (including   EMP carrying) or Missiles (either

Friend or Foe) within 6mu use, are affected by burst   and are +1 Easier
to hit by
PDF.   Heavy fighters	are only affected out to 3mu.

Each Fighter Cost +4, and it has a Effectiveness of 3 for our Modular
Fighter
Construction rules.

DOCAGREN

Just a Lurker here on the Digest, But maybe I have a good idea or 2..
:-)

Prev: Re: [GZG] [GZG Fiction] Basic Street Fighting Manual Next: Re: [GZG] EMP Weapons on Fighters