Prev: [GZG] Glad I am still on list.... Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] Scale in the Tuffleyverse

[GZG] List question

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 13:52:50 +1100
Subject: [GZG] List question

G'day,

How much cross coverage is there between here and the yahoo groups? I
posted a bunch of stuff from my ongoing fiction series over on the yahoo
groups while the list was down and wondered how many interested people
would miss out if I didn't repost here (maybe the solution for that
stuff is just to email me and say you'd like a copy).

Cheers

Beth

Prev: [GZG] Glad I am still on list.... Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] Scale in the Tuffleyverse