Prev: Re: [GZG] Battlecruisers Next: Re: [GZG] Battlecruisers

Re: [GZG] [FT] Auxiliary craft for starships

From: DOCAgren@a...
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 16:53:23 EST
Subject: Re: [GZG] [FT] Auxiliary craft for starships

     Very nice work.. and will be using some of this in my local games.
question, why are   40 ton Pinnace and 50 ton Cutter limited to ships
with
Hanger Bays?   I use to play traveler so I know I'm missing something...
1 CS per Person carried? or then go to More Thrust if U want to move
cargo?

DOCAGREN

Just a Lurker here on the Digest, But maybe I have a good idea or 2..
:-)

Prev: Re: [GZG] Battlecruisers Next: Re: [GZG] Battlecruisers