Prev: Re: [GZG] Battlecruisers Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] Auxiliary craft for starships

Re: [GZG] Battlecruisers

From: DOCAgren@a...
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 16:31:59 EST
Subject: Re: [GZG] Battlecruisers

     That is what happened in 1 of our games recently, a FSE squadron
getting
resupplied with more missiles was jumped at it resupply place.	 While
yes
the FSE did cause some damage with it's SML while armed, but when
without them,
they were less well armed then the beam strike squadron sent against
them.
Of course a spy, gave up the location...
     But those all missile fleets suffer a bit in campaigning becuase
they
need a "larger support train" then unit using just beams, or even Pulse
Torp.
Now a Fighter heavy fleet needs a even larger still...

DOCAGREN

Just a Lurker here on the Digest, But maybe I have a good idea or 2..
:-)

In a message dated 12/27/06 3:03:37 PM,
gzg-l-request@lists.csua.berkeley.edu