Prev: [GZG] AI fighters Next: Re: [GZG] Battlecruisers

Re: [GZG] AI fighters

From: "john tailby" <John_Tailby@x...>
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 17:12:18 +1300
Subject: Re: [GZG] AI fighters

I noticed this as well...

In my group we invented "robot fighters' and we use them like normal
fighters than make their secondary move at the same time as other
missiles
rather than after ships move (for a reduction in points).

Makes the harder to use but you get more for your points.

While I liked Beth's stories they didn't feel like FT battles to me.
maybe
it is vector movement based but I fail to see how a KV fleet would fail
out manoeuvre a human fleet or why a fleet with all frontal armament
would
advance in line astern.

I would have expected that KV ships would have operated in line abreast
or
maybe like ww2 bomber wings in arrow head formations.