Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT]Multi-abilityfightercostings Next: RE: [GZG] [FT] Multi-ability fighter costings [sec=UNCLASSIFIED ]

Re: [GZG] [Announcement] ZeroWear

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 15:30:36 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] [Announcement] ZeroWear

Thanks, Noam!

I'm assuming the main price difference should be between the avec pocket
and sans pocket; if so, I'd suggest another look at what you have up.

Otherwise, only one question: When did the Sa'Vasku become represented
by
fried eggs, sunnyside up? ;->=

Ok, the real question: why Printfection and not CafePress? Neither one
accepts payment in what I call a safe manner, but one's been going a lot
longer. Just curious.

The_Beast

Noam on 12/07/2006 12:47:03 PM:

> With Jon's permission, Announcing:

> ZeroWear: The official clothier of Ground Zero Games.
>
> http://www.printfection.com/ZeroWear
>
> I have re-created, or collaborated, and gathered all the [OFFICIAL]
> insignias of the GZGverse together and designed a variety of logo T-
> shirts for the GZG and gaming communities, and general interest.

***snippage to the deals part***