Prev: RE: [GZG] [ft]Minefields [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: RE: [GZG] [CON] GZG ECC X - Preregistration starts December 1st [sec=UNCLASSIFIED]

Re: [GZG] [CON] GZG ECC X - Preregistration starts December 1st

From: "John Lerchey" <lerchey@a...>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 00:49:44 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [GZG] [CON] GZG ECC X - Preregistration starts December 1st

Hi Jon,

I'm going to pre-register as a vendor. :)

Info:

Name: John Lerchey and Yerin Kay
Address: 5304 Beeler St.
City: Pittsburgh
State: PA
Zip: 15217
Country: USA

Email: lerchey@andrew.cmu.edu
Events:

Friday Evening: FT Event at Table 3
Sunday 9-1: Castle Wolfenstein at Table 5

And I think I'm good. :)

Please let me know the cost so that I can paypal you for our table
space.	Decals Express again.  As usual.  Anat. (Pittsburghism)

Thanks!

John

> For pregistration, please send to davisje (at) nycap.rr.com, the
following
> information: Name: Address: City: State/Province: Zip/Postal: Country:
Phone:
> Email Address: Events you wish to play: Ship image for your convention
> badge: NAC,ESU,FSE,NSL, KV,IF,SV,PH,NI,IJN
>
> Convention golf shirts will be available, as in previous years. They
cost
> $15.	Please let me know your size if you want one. We will also offer
> sweatshirts, but only during preregistration.
>
> Payment of the $25 preregistration fee may be made by check or Paypal.
 As
> in previous years, volunteers and gamemasters will receive a $5 rebate
at
> the conclusion of the convention.  Due to the banking fees associated
with
> international checks, Canadian attendees are encouraged to use Paypal
or
> pay the preregistration fee at the door in US currency.  E-mail Jon
Davis
> davisje (at) nycap.rr.com if you have any questions.
>
> A few time slots are available for additional scenarios and gaming
events.

> Check payable to:  GZG East Coast Convention 1415 Rocco Drive
Schenectady,
> NY 12303
>
> Thanks and we'll look forward to seeing you in February!
>
> Jon Davis

John K. Lerchey
Assistant Director for Incident Response
Information Security Office
Carnegie Mellon University