Prev: Re: [GZG] Groundzerogames.net

RE: [GZG] Groundzerogames.net

From: "Paul Owen" <Paul@b...>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 17:13:02 -0000
Subject: RE: [GZG] Groundzerogames.net

Just so we are clear, there is no intention of putting a forum on the
http://www.groundzerogames.net site,
It's a new front end for the store, but with, hopefully, lots of extras,
as in scenarios, SSDs etc for people to download
Ie its an ongoing work to keep people coming back to the site, and ergo
the shop.  I will be happy to accept ideas and material
>From those interested in donating and may even consider granting access
to those that express a keen interest.

Paul