Prev: Re: [GZG] Groundzerogames.net Next: RE: [GZG] Groundzerogames.net

Re: [GZG] Groundzerogames.net

From: "Magnus Alexandersson" <magnus.alexandersson@g...>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 16:32:28 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] Groundzerogames.net

> Do you know how you are going to handle postings? As forums? Slave,
er,
> volunteer list admins?
>
> Magnus, this is the latest in a series of attempts at interactive
sites;
> Plaid Tuna/GZG met with somewhere between disinterest and hostility,
> though
> I found it a noble effort. I was involved in an earlier one that sort
of
> just faded away, though I have to take a lot of blame on that one. I'm
> better cheerleader.
>
> Ownership by Jon and Paul probably give it the best chance at
continuity.

> The_Beast

Beast, my thoughts were that since it was the sale of minis that gave
the
money, the development of the world and rules could be a collaborative
effort with Jon as a artisitic guide and final say-so person as per the
earlier suggestion in the blue-sky-thinking thread. :)

Though, I did see the reactions over the forum existing at all. ;)

/M

Prev: Re: [GZG] Groundzerogames.net Next: RE: [GZG] Groundzerogames.net