Prev: RE: [GZG] OODA Next: RE: Re: [GZG]OODAforFT [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Re: Re: [GZG] OODA for FT

From: <laserlight@v...>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 16:40:45 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Re: Re: [GZG] OODA for FT

>Each player running a single ship seems to be far outside of the scope
of FT.	One round of firing can cripple a ship with good die rolls.  If
I want something that detailed, I'll play something from Ad Astra.

Well, Attack Vector might be going a bit overboard. Quite a bit.

If I were doing it, each player would have a battleship, so he's not
likely to be crippled at one shot. But de facto, the "one player per
ship" is an ideal that I'm not likely to achieve. I'm lucky to get one
player per *side*....

Prev: RE: [GZG] OODA Next: RE: Re: [GZG]OODAforFT [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]