Prev: Re: [GZG] DS2 TO&E and "reflex gun" Next: RE: [GZG] New game mechanics [sec=UNCLASSIFIED]

[GZG] Power Projection Demo

From: Dom Mooney <cybergoths@d...>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 20:53:46 +0000
Subject: [GZG] Power Projection Demo

If you're in or near Virginia in the USA, you may be interested that
one of our distributors is running a demo of the Power Projection FT
rules on 11 November 2006. Full details may be found at:

http://www.bitsuk.net/

Cheers,

Dom

---------cybergoths_at_dsl.pipex.com----------
      http://www.powerprojection.net/
Power Projection: "It's all about going to other people's
planets and making *them* do what *we* want."
CPO Vandenbroucke, IIN Dreadnought 'Cleon the First'.

Prev: Re: [GZG] DS2 TO&E and "reflex gun" Next: RE: [GZG] New game mechanics [sec=UNCLASSIFIED]