Prev: Re: Re: Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted) Next: [GZG] Point Systems

[GZG] Sunny skies reply

From: Glenn Wilson <glenn-wilson-1950@s...>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 14:03:20 -0800 (PST)
Subject: [GZG] Sunny skies reply

> 1) Do you (or have you in recent years) play SG2?
Yes but not often enough

> 2) Would the development of a game like we've been discussing (let's
> call it SG3) fit what you would want from a hard SF ground combat
> game?

I don't have a problem with a game where you essentially are
a Platoon Commander.  The next level up would be mildly interesting.

> 3) Would the development of SG3 in this direction tempt you into
> buying/collecting 15mm forces?

Not really.

My personal goal is to have units for IC, NPC (using NI
as proxies unless I ever learn to sculpt,) LLAR/LIRA forces
and FCT with VERY small forces for the "evil" UNSC and PHR in 25mm, 15mm
and 6mm for Stargrunt 2 plus 6 mm for DS2.  I am currently using IF as
IC "merc/security/MP" forces since they are not in 15mm or 6mm
currently.

Maybe if I win the lottery I can buy Jon's time and skills
for creating the IC in 6mm or 15mm...Oh, right, I don't gamble...

NPC = Native People's Circle (I didn't know about the 1,00 nations
write up until I was done making the NPC background.)

PHR = People's Holy Republic (See Atari ST SF games) - an
evangelical Christian Communist sect.

Gracias,

  Glenn Wilson

Prev: Re: Re: Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted) Next: [GZG] Point Systems