Prev: Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted) Next: Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted)

Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted)

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@h...>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 15:26:02 -0600
Subject: Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted)

On 11/2/06, mxconnell@optonline.net <mxconnell@optonline.net> wrote:
> 4a Not to get hung up in semantics, but referring to it as SG3 implies
> superceding SG2. As I love the existing play level of SG2, I would
prefer to
> see a parallel game (as FMAS is to SG2, SG2 is to XXX). StarCompany1?

I got the impression that Jon is calling it SG3 only because it would
be based on SG2, and because -- for now -- it's easiest to call it
SG3. I doubt very much that it will be called "Stargrunt III".

I, too, would rather see it have a new name. Hopefully Jon will come
up with another name soon. He could even hold a contest to name the
game.

--
Allan Goodall		 http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted) Next: Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted)