Prev: Re: Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted) Next: Re: [GZG] Re: Blue Sky Thinking

Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted)

From: "Jaime Tiampo" <fugugaipan@s...>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 09:53:49 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted)

1) Do you (or have you in recent years) play SG2?
b) Yes, with 15mm minis but using standard SG2 - ie: single-based
figures

2) Would the development of a game like we've been discussing (let's
call it SG3) fit what you would want from a hard SF ground combat game?
a) Yes, and I'd play it in 15mm

3) Would the development of SG3 in this direction tempt you into
buying/collecting 15mm forces?
d) I already have a 15mm force for SGII that I'd use for it though I'd
continue to purchase new 15mm miniatures as they are released if they
fit
into my forces or catch my fancy, or I misclick on the web site, or just
have too much money, or the day of the week ends in "y"

The current game flavour of the year here is turning in FoW so there are
now a bunch of non GZG gamers with 15mm stuff based for that game. Might
be easier to get them into the FMA system with a game like this.

To be honest though, it's not me PERSONAL want/need for the next
release.
I'd much rather see FMAS and FT3 come out before.

Jaime

Prev: Re: Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted) Next: Re: [GZG] Re: Blue Sky Thinking