Prev: Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted) Next: Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted)

Re: Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted)

From: <laserlight@v...>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 11:41:12 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Re: Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted)

>1) Do you (or have you in recent years) play SG2?

At ECC, 25mm
At home, 15mm and plastic army men which are about 20mm (at $1 per
hundred figs, how could I say no?)
Based as individuals, but I'm planning to rebase the 15's--I'll leave my
25mm for skirmish.

>2) Would the development of a game
15mm

>3) Would the development of SG3 in this direction tempt you into
buying/collecting 15mm forces?

In my rational moments, "No, I've got enough lead already!" But if I
only had rational moments, I wouldn't have at least half that lead...

Prev: Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted) Next: Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted)