Prev: Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted) Next: Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted)

Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted)

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 17:26:48 +0100
Subject: Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted)

Stargrunt along the lines of FOW would be pretty
>cool, as long as it doesn't turn into Flames of War with advanced
>weaponry.  What is this other F acronym (FASW or something like
>that) game that everyone keeps mentioning though? I mostly play Full
>Thrust, although I've got a bunch of stuff for Dirtside.

It certainly wouldn't be FoW SciFi! It would still use the basic
SG/DS/FMA mechanisms, though it would be pitched at the same level
(organisational, not player age!)  as FoW.

Re the acronym, do you mean FMAS? If so, that's Full Metal Anorak
(FMA) Skirmish, the working title to the man-to-man combat game I've
been working on for FAR, FAR too many years now, and that might just
possibly see the light of publication any decade soon....  <wry grin>.

Jon (GZG)