Prev: Re [GZG] Re: Full Thrust Playtest? Next: [GZG] Full Thrust Playtest

Re: Re [GZG] Re: Full Thrust Playtest?

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@s...>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 19:29:07 -0700
Subject: Re: Re [GZG] Re: Full Thrust Playtest?

Laserlight wrote:

> First off, if you have any AARs that went out to the list and didn't
> get an adequate response, send a copy (or archive links) to me offlist

> and I'll respond. Not that I'm the Official Voice of the Playtest
> List, but I usually have a decent idea of why a rule is the way it is
> (for FT or SG--I've played DS III a couple of times but I haven't been

> following it intensely)

Laserlight,

Would you mind reposting that to the list as a new message and not a
reply ? It'll stand out better and people might miss it buried in this
thread.

Thanks mate,

--

We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade
and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are

http://vesuvius.jsc.nasa.gov/er/seh/ricetalk.htm

Prev: Re [GZG] Re: Full Thrust Playtest? Next: [GZG] Full Thrust Playtest