Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] 2mm Cybertank and V15 sale reminder! Next: Re: Re: [GZG] [Stargrunt] Wanted

Re: [GZG] [Stargrunt] Wanted

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@h...>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 10:49:31 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [Stargrunt] Wanted

On 10/25/06, gzg-l-request@lists.csua.berkeley.edu
<gzg-l-request@lists.csua.berkeley.edu> wrote:
> Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 08:35:17 +0100
> From: "Paul Owen" <Paul@binarynetworks.co.uk>

> Squad sheets, vehicle sheets in a format as per the rules book please
if
> possible

Paul, what do you mean by "in a format as per the rules book"?

I have been working on a board game variant of Stargrunt using Squad
Leader boards. I have squad and vehicle sheets specifically for that
variant. The vehicle sheet in particular allows users to keep track of
everything for a vehicle on one page. It has a bit more to it than the
one in the book. Would that be something you'd be interested in?

For that matter, how interested would you be in this board game
variant? The intention is to allow folks to play SG2 on the road,
which I do fairly often and can't take my terrain and figures with me.
Would something like this be of interest? Or is this something that
perhaps Jon would prefer I not release to the public at all?

Allan

--
Allan Goodall		 http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] 2mm Cybertank and V15 sale reminder! Next: Re: Re: [GZG] [Stargrunt] Wanted