Prev: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] 2mm Cybertank and V15 sale reminder! Next: Re: [GZG] [Stargrunt] Wanted

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] 2mm Cybertank and V15 sale reminder!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 15:07:34 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] 2mm Cybertank and V15 sale reminder!

Further to my earlier posting, the Cybertank is NOW UP on the store -
go to the "Germy's Micro Minis" page, and click on the "next matches"
link at the bottom of the page to go to the second page of the
listing.
No pic up yet, but you can see what it looks like either on the TMP
posting or on Germy's own site (www.germy.co.uk) - pics of the
individual modules will be added as soon as Germy can do them for us!

Jon (GZG)
www.gzg.com