Prev: [GZG] Re: Full Thrust Playtest? (Simon White)

From: <laserlight@v...>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 08:35:34 -0500 (CDT)

>From: mintroll-ft-list
>Hi, I'm a closet reader - thought I'd finally make a post.

Welcome!

>http://lists.firedrake.org/gzg/200403/msg00286.html - these are a set
of new fighter rules, and they're brilliant.

I'll say "thanks" on behalf of the Playtest list, although I didn't
really have anything to do with these (other than forcing them to come
up with sufficient evidence to overcome my pigheaded objections--which
they did).

It would be REALLY HELPFUL IN GETTING FTIII OUT SOONER (and therefore
out of the way for DSIII, FMA Skirmish, and who knows, maybe even Bugs
Don't Smurf) if people would
a) TRY these fighter rules. Use sane designs, use stupid designs, stuff
as many fighters onto that soap bubble as you can, whatever; and
b) REPORT whether you hated the new rules, love them, or don't care. If
you love them, we'll assume it's because they fix the
massed-fighters-problem; if you hate them, tell us why.

REALLY HELPFUL. Not that I'm, you know, trying to prod you or anything.

Prev: [GZG] Re: Full Thrust Playtest? (Simon White)