Prev: Re: RE: [GZG] [brushfire]day2.5-daycycle-part2 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: Re: Re: [GZG] [brushfire] Day 2.5 - day cycle [long] [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Re: [GZG] [brushfire] Day 2.5 - day cycle [long] [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

From: Mark Kinsey <Kinseym@p...>
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 09:47:37 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] [brushfire] Day 2.5 - day cycle [long] [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

laserlight@verizon.net wrote:
>> "Hudak, this is Atkinson.  I know about the nerve gas.
>>

> Hey, Major Hudak admits to toasting those civilians with that
missile--by accident!--five years ago, but the rumors of illicit weapons
were just rumors (as far as Hudak was concerned, that is--someone used
it, but it wasn't us). Trying to pull this "oh, the slimy mercenaries
must have emplanted nerve gas" ploy...hey, *my* guys aren't in gas-proof
suits, as far as I know.

> I have no idea what the "driver with cylinder with nasty symbols"
stuff was about. If I *did* have a cannister lying around--which I
don't--I certainly wouldn't put it in an unarmored, unescorted, unsealed
vehicle wandering around the battlefield. My guess is that this
mysterious cannister was a bribe...excuse me, a generous gift from an
appreciative leading citizen to Major Hudak. A bottle of brandy, with
perhaps some nice soft money to pad it.

Sorry to but in, but I couldn't resist.

Laserlight has hit upon the only thing better than the gift of liquor.
Liquor wrapped in money!!  LOL