Prev: RE: [GZG] [brushfire]day2.5-daycycle-part2 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: Re: [GZG] [brushfire] Day 2.5 - day cycle [long] [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Re: RE: [GZG] [brushfire]day2.5-daycycle-part2 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

From: <laserlight@v...>
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 08:11:21 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: RE: [GZG] [brushfire]day2.5-daycycle-part2 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

>From: Michael Brown
>Sounds like SHORT is the operative word.  IIRC 40% losses to a unit
will make it combat ineffective.  These are Company (@100-150 troopers)
size units, right? Hudak might want to consider activating his bond, but
Atkinson might want to "re-group" too.

I'm assuming that half or more of my "dead and wounded" will return to
duty at some point--maybe tomorrow, maybe after the campaign finishes.

And in fact, from a financial point of view, the Arrows have lost
considerably more than the Hooligans have.

>Michael Brown
>mwsaber6@msn.com

Behalf Of