Prev: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New FT intro pack and post-free deal! Next: [GZG] [Brushfire]Busy,busy,busy [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New FT intro pack and post-free deal!

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@h...>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 14:50:30 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New FT intro pack and post-free deal!

On 10/2/06, gzg-l-request@lists.csua.berkeley.edu
<gzg-l-request@lists.csua.berkeley.edu> wrote:
> Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 14:55:51 +0100
> From: Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com>

> For the next TWO WEEKS only (until Monday 23rd October**), we are
> offering the new FT Intro Pack POST FREE TO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD!
> With our usual fast turnround and airmail postage for all overseas
> orders, this is your ideal chance to get started with FT.

Jon, if I remember correctly VAT was included in the price of the
figures. For those of us ordering from across the pond the VAT was
usually a little more than the shipping cost, so you could pretty much
consider the price as the amount you'd end up paying.

If the shipping is free, does this mean that the cost is even _less_
than 25GBP, all told, for those of us in North America?

--
Allan Goodall		 http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New FT intro pack and post-free deal! Next: [GZG] [Brushfire]Busy,busy,busy [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]