Prev: [GZG] The GZG Painting competition results are up Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New FT intro pack and post-free deal!

[GZG] [OFFICIAL] New FT intro pack and post-free deal!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 14:55:51 +0100
Subject: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New FT intro pack and post-free deal!

Hello all,

After fifteen years continuously in print, our last stock of printed
Full Thrust rulebooks is finally exhausted. As the book (along with
the Fleet Book supplements) has already been available as a FREE pdf
download for some while now we won't be printing any more copies of
the 2nd Edition. So, as well as deleting the hardcopy book itself
from our store, we've also had to remove the old FT Pak 1 starter
deal, which included a copy of the rules along with two small starter
fleets. To replace this, we're now offering a NEW basic FT intro pack
deal, to get you started with a couple of small forces - plenty for
some quick games to get the feel of the rules. Simply order your
intro pack, download the FREE rules and get blasting your opponent!

NOW AVAILABLE:

FT-INTRO-PACK: Pack contains TWO small starter fleets designed to
give you a quick low-cost introduction to Full Thrust.	To be used
with FREE pdf rules downloads available at <www.gzg.com>. EACH FLEET
in the pack contains:  1 x BATTLECRUISER (BC), 1 x HEAVY CRUISER
(CH), 2 x LIGHT CRUISERS (CL), 2 x DESTROYERS (DD) and 2 x FRIGATES
(FF) - that's 8 ships per fleet, 16 in total, worth 31 GBP at
individual prices.  PACK PRICE just 25.00 GBP!

Choose your 2 fleets from any of the following FIFTEEN different ranges:

"Original" NAC (New Anglian Confederation)
"New design" NAC
"Original" ESU (Eurasian Solar Union)
"New design" ESU
NSL (Neu Swabian League)
FSE (Federal Stats Europa)
Kra'Vak (alien)
Sa'Vasku (alien)*
Phalon (alien)
UNSC (United Nations Space Command)
IJSF (Imperial Japanese Star Fleet)
IF (Islamic Federation)*
OUDF (Oceanic Union Defence Force)
NI (New Israeli)
ORC (Outrim Coalition)*

* Exact fleet composition will vary slightly on these options due to
ship class availability, but minis will be of equivalent value.

SPECIAL LAUNCH OFFER for the new intro pack:

For the next TWO WEEKS only (until Monday 23rd October**), we are
offering the new FT Intro Pack POST FREE TO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD!
With our usual fast turnround and airmail postage for all overseas
orders, this is your ideal chance to get started with FT.

(** OK, OK, I know that's actually THREE weeks from today, but I
wanted to allow for the possible delays of posting the news release
to TMP and other places.....)

Jon (GZG)