Prev: [GZG] Re: New to Rules- Close Combat Question Next: Re: [GZG] Re: New to Rules- Close Combat Question

Re: Re: RE: [GZG] Germy's new 2mm tank

From: "Germy" <germ@g...>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 21:21:45 +0100
Subject: Re: Re: RE: [GZG] Germy's new 2mm tank

> For some sculptors' multi-piece items, actual assemblage was obviously
> never a concern either.
> The_Beast

ahem....no comment :)
Well actually for both the 2mm spider and tripod walkers I only made one
leg
and asked Jon to cast up the required number.
Only at that point did both sculptor and manufacturer know what it
actually
looked like!

But in my defence they fit both together perfectly :)

Jeremey
www.germy.co.uk

Prev: [GZG] Re: New to Rules- Close Combat Question Next: Re: [GZG] Re: New to Rules- Close Combat Question