Prev: Re: [GZG] re: New to Rules- Close Combat Question Next: RE: [GZG] Germy's new 2mm tank

Re: [GZG] re: New to Rules- Close Combat Question

From: "John Atkinson" <johnmatkinson@g...>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 19:22:13 +0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] re: New to Rules- Close Combat Question

On 9/15/06, Roger Books <roger.books@gmail.com> wrote:
> John,
>
>   I need to give her a few times winning before I start trouncing
her*.
> Actually, the doctrine we worked up to go with her P.A. is they are
> never supposed to operate without the support of normal infantry.
> They have no heavy weapons of any sort.

ROFL!  Yeah, that'll last until some bright boy in an Operations shop
gets a wild hair up his butt and convinces some commander (fresh from
an assignment at Army Headquarters, where his superior schmoozing
skills got him a battalion command) that PA don't really NEED support
for this operation. . .

>   That said we also decided when we set up random scenarios there
> should be scenarios that involve the P.A. squad getting screwed by
> being tasked with unsupported operations because they are, well,
> P.A.

That happens a lot with more specialized equipment. . .

>   So are you back in the States yet?

Not yet.

John
--Vita Aureliani

Prev: Re: [GZG] re: New to Rules- Close Combat Question Next: RE: [GZG] Germy's new 2mm tank