Prev: RE: [GZG] Germy's new 2mm tank Next: Re: [GZG] re: New to Rules- Close Combat Question

Re: [GZG] re: New to Rules- Close Combat Question

From: "Roger Books" <roger.books@g...>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 08:53:39 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] re: New to Rules- Close Combat Question

  I need to give her a few times winning before I start trouncing her*.
Actually, the doctrine we worked up to go with her P.A. is they are
never supposed to operate without the support of normal infantry.
They have no heavy weapons of any sort.

  That said we also decided when we set up random scenarios there
should be scenarios that involve the P.A. squad getting screwed by
being tasked with unsupported operations because they are, well,
P.A.

  So are you back in the States yet?

Roger

*trouncing her, yeah right.