Prev: RE: [GZG] [FT]ModernNaval? [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: Re: [GZG] DS2 Cheese

Re: [GZG] DS2 Cheese

From: Oerjan Ariander <oerjan.ariander@t...>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 21:57:09 +0200
Subject: Re: [GZG] DS2 Cheese

Roger Books wrote:

>I was more worried about point balance...
>
>It could be the excess cost of Stealth is exactly balanced by the low
>cost of improved FCS (1 level = 1 level) but that would be extremely
>fortuitous.

I don't remember the quick-fix for FCS costs (and won't be able to look
for
them for a couple of weeks), but Stealth is worth 10% of the pre-Stealth

points value. This has been discussed at least twice before on this
list,
so should be somewhere in the archives.

Later,

Oerjan
oerjan.ariander@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: RE: [GZG] [FT]ModernNaval? [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: Re: [GZG] DS2 Cheese