Prev: Re: [GZG] Acceleration Next: Re: [GZG] FT:use of EW in FT games?

[GZG] FT:use of EW in FT games?

From: "Mark & Staci Drake" <markandstaci@c...>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 05:03:41 -0500
Subject: [GZG] FT:use of EW in FT games?

Wondering how many folks actually use EW in their FT games.

Have only used it once or twice as far as sensors go (have used two
specialized EW mechanics but only as specific part of a scenario) as I
tend
to play solo so I go for the stand-up fight.Am looking at starting to
use
this and am looking for suggestions of how others use this in their FT
games.

Ideally,I am looking for EW in FT to be useful but without getting
bogged
down in some of the details like Harpoon 4
(I love H4 but dont want to have to figure out many calculations for EW
work in my solo FT games.)

Any advice on this is appreciated....thanks.

Mark

Prev: Re: [GZG] Acceleration Next: Re: [GZG] FT:use of EW in FT games?