Prev: Re: [GZG] Historicon Next: RE: [GZG] Query: Cinematic vs. vector in FT

RE: [GZG] Computers are a pain

From: "CS Renegade" <njg@c...>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 23:29:55 +0100
Subject: RE: [GZG] Computers are a pain

To fill one disk might be counted a misfortune.. no,
seriously we really do appreciate the effort you put in,
Matthew. I missed the great Lists Vs Forum thread, but
longstanding members know the way I'd vote.

A break-in, a failed AC - why am I picturing something
the size of a house here?

> On a second note, if anyone has some older computer...
> Anything more recent than a single processor P3/733 might
> be useful.

Chortle - I'm reading this on a six(?)-year-old P2/500 - been
nursing a single nearly-full fixed disk for the last two years.
Come to think of it, $DAYJOB still includes a twin P133 system
or two.

Nathan "and finding EISA-compatible goats is no joke" Girdler

Prev: Re: [GZG] Historicon Next: RE: [GZG] Query: Cinematic vs. vector in FT