Prev: Re: Emergency lists again Next: Re: Emergency lists again

Re: Emergency lists again

From: Ken Bywaters <argentnova@y...>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 20:14:43 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: Emergency lists again

Hi Roger,

Could you please take me off the list until it runs in
digest mode again too please?  The traffic volume is
just too overwhelming in single message mode!

Many thanks,
Ken

--- Roger Burton West <roger@firedrake.org> wrote:

> Seems the lists are still having problems; Matthew's
> working on them.
>
> As before, if you don't want to receive messages
> from this backup list,
> CONTACT ME DIRECTLY - do NOT reply to the list (I'm
> the only person who
> can do anything about your subscription anyway).

Try the all-new Yahoo! Mail. "The New Version is radically easier to
use" – The Wall Street Journal
http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html

Prev: Re: Emergency lists again Next: Re: Emergency lists again