Prev: Emergency lists again Next: Re: Emergency lists again

Re: Emergency lists again

From: "Glenn M. Goffin" <gmgoffin@y...>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 09:59:03 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Emergency lists again

Roger,

Please me off the list until we are back to digest mode.  I'm going
on vacation later in the week anyway, and won't have a chance to read
email until August anyway.

Thanks for all of your work for us.

--Glenn M. Goffin

--- Roger Burton West <roger@firedrake.org> wrote:

> Seems the lists are still having problems; Matthew's working on
> them.
>
> As before, if you don't want to receive messages from this backup
> list,
> CONTACT ME DIRECTLY - do NOT reply to the list (I'm the only person
> who
> can do anything about your subscription anyway).

Tired of spam?	Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

Prev: Emergency lists again Next: Re: Emergency lists again