Prev: RE: [GZG] Back to Lurk Next: Re: [GZG] [LST] Yahoo group; official?

[GZG] Forum comments for Jon

From: germ@g...
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 10:27:51 +0200
Subject: [GZG] Forum comments for Jon

>but I'm not going to
>decide anything until I've had time to look properly at all the mail
>and consider what everyone's opinions on this are.
>:-)
>Jon (GZG)

So if Jon wants comments.....
Well I've stayed out of all the previous e-mails on this, mainly due to
people getting far to heated over what is essentially something for
nothing. Never moan about freebies!
So apologies for any repetition of points already raised.

Anyway, yes Jon can we have a forum for GZG. A forum would appeal to
some of those on this list but I think you need one because this list is
not your entire customer base. Forums are very popular and you don't
have to go joining mailing lists, deciding if you want regular e-mails
or just the digest and you don't have to un-sub if your away for a
while.

The more dynamic content in posting to a forum is better with active
links and possibly pictures in the posts.

This list has been very good in developing rules systems and as a sort
of wish list guide. But your in business to sell as many miniatures as
possible anything that increases the profile of your products has got to
be a good move.

I look forward to signing up when it's ready.

--
Jeremey
www.germy.co.uk

Prev: RE: [GZG] Back to Lurk Next: Re: [GZG] [LST] Yahoo group; official?