Prev: RE: [GZG] Re: [LST] Mail list vs. Forums Next: Re: [GZG] Re: Anyone out there???

Re: [GZG] Re: [LST] Mail list vs. Forums Re: Anyone out there??? Is this puppy up? Call me bad...

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 11:50:56 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Re: [LST] Mail list vs. Forums Re: Anyone out there??? Is this puppy up? Call me bad...

Well, you noticed I've been giving it a try. Be a shame if you end up
converting me only to have it  disappear. ;->=

I took the site as purely testbed, but I also realize how something up
for
even a short time can cause concern for misunderstanding.

Whatever happens, hope there's no hard feelings; even the concerned have
given you props on the production values.

The_Beast