Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT-LST] Mail list vs. Forums: Google Next: Re: [GZG] Re: Anyone out there???

RE: [GZG] Re: [LST] Mail list vs. Forums

From: "Jaime Tiampo" <fugugaipan@s...>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 09:28:11 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: [GZG] Re: [LST] Mail list vs. Forums

> The BB site does look very nice though and also very official!!  Not
> sure how Jon feels about that part of it and yes I have cc'ed him on
> this.
> Paul Owen

Well it was supposed to since he's the one that requested it from me. I
even email you several times about it to get some data on the GZG server
and the new site design which you didn't respond to.

Maybe I didn't make this clear enough initially, but months ago I
brought
the topic up on the list because I was wondering why we were still using
an email list (since I personally dislike them for the bulk content the
GZG produces. In my opinion forums work much much better when you have
multiple threads going). Jon and I conversed about it for a bit and I
put
together the forum we're discussing now for him.

I want the groups feedback on the layout and usibility on it because if
it
went live you people would be the ones using it. I have already had a
bunch of other beta testers go through for that as well.

Jaime

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT-LST] Mail list vs. Forums: Google Next: Re: [GZG] Re: Anyone out there???