Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: [LST] Mail list vs. Forums Next: Re: [GZG] [LST] Mail list vs. Forums

Re: [GZG] [LST] Yahoo group; official?

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 09:19:27 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [LST] Yahoo group; official?

Robert Bryett wrote on 07/10/2006 09:24:57 PM:

> Speaking as one who has suffered, I'd rather eat a leper's
> used boil
> dressings than have anything to do with Yahoo Groups.
***snippage***
> Just say no to Yahell!

Damn, and I thought I was harsh on Yahoo Gr(p)oops... ;->=

Natch, I find it a different topic from fora in general, but, as Yahoo
has
screwed up my registration, I have to be moderator-added to any group
that
wants me, and that kicking and screaming.

No thanks.

Paul Owen wrote on 07/11/2006 06:49:28 AM:

***snippage***
> The BB site does look very nice though and also very official!!  Not
> sure how Jon feels about that part of it and yes I have cc'ed him on
> this.
***snippage***

Jaime Tiampo wrote on 07/09/2006 10:26:04 PM:

***snippage***
> Perhaps this would be a good time to request some help
> from the list.
> Quite a few months ago Jon asked me to put together a
> forum for him.
***snippage***

Did sound like a semi-authorization, but, Jaime?, it wouldn't hurt to
change the GZG graphic to indicate a test system. Fair enough, Paul?

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: [LST] Mail list vs. Forums Next: Re: [GZG] [LST] Mail list vs. Forums