Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: Anyone out there??? Next: Re: [GZG] [LST] Yahoo group; official?

Re: [GZG] Re: [LST] Mail list vs. Forums

From: Frits Kuijlman <frits@k...>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 15:44:21 +0200
Subject: Re: [GZG] Re: [LST] Mail list vs. Forums

Personally I am a member of too many forums as it is, so I like
following the gzg stuff via a mailing list.
However:
- I filter out all gzg mail and put it into a separate folder
- I use mutt, so things are sorted by thread
this way my main mailbox doesn't get cluttered.

A forum can give added value though like faqs, galleries and stuff. A
lot of this is covered by the yahoo group and other websites, but to
be honest, I don't visit there much.

Frits

--
Frits Kuijlman					    frits@cistron.nl
Delft, The Netherlands

Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: Anyone out there??? Next: Re: [GZG] [LST] Yahoo group; official?