Prev: [GZG] Re: Anyone out there??? Next: Re: [GZG] [LST] Mail list vs. Forums

Re: [GZG] comin' to Colorado

From: Mike Stanczyk <stanczyk@p...>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 15:36:23 -0600 (MDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] comin' to Colorado

On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 wscottfield@comcast.net wrote:

Indy > I'll be out there Aug 18 - Sept 6.

Scott > *Whew!* Still have six weeks to get the guest room ready. :)

And you'll need it too!  Got those smoke detectors up yet?  ;-)

Scott >
> Well, Tacticon is the weekend of Aug 31 - Sep 3, but AFAIK there's
just
> one FT game on the menu there. (Attn Mike Stanczyk: do you have a
date/time
> yet?)

Yes, I have secured the usual Sunday 2-6pm slot for the FT game.  Which
if Scott has the dates right, would be Sunday 2-6pm September 3.

> Or we could just get together for a game or two at my place, which
won't
> cost you a penny (apart from gas, etc.) If anyone is interested in
coming
> down/up/over/whatever, let me know either here or off-list and we'll
see
> what we can put together.

I will gladly do either.  A game with whoever can show up or I can take
Indy to Tacticon.  Is it fair to pit Indy against 6 newbie players?

Mike

Prev: [GZG] Re: Anyone out there??? Next: Re: [GZG] [LST] Mail list vs. Forums