Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: [LST] Mail list vs. Forums Next: Re: [GZG] Re: [LST] Mail list vs. Forums

Re: [GZG] Re: [LST] Mail list vs. Forums and Somewhat off topic... Bases

From: "Jaime Tiampo" <fugugaipan@s...>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 10:58:39 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] Re: [LST] Mail list vs. Forums and Somewhat off topic... Bases

>> The email problem has been corrected and all the accounts
>> are now active.
>>
>> Thanks for your time.
>
> Thanks! Please note I am not hostile to the idea, just hate to lose
this
> special place we have.

I completely understand. The group here is great and it's one of the
things that makes GZG games so special. I'm just offering a tool, that
if
Jon wants it in the end, to increase the community for GZG games. I've
just found some new recuits into the Tuffyverse from a 40K group I've
been
playing with. I want to make it just as easy for others.

>> I've got tonnes that I can let you have. I don't use them. Fell free
>> contact me directly and we'll work something out.
>
> John, unless you can find other things at Noble Games to pick up, this
> might be the way to go. With a minimum of $9.95, I'm having trouble
> assuming you want 40+ bases, and, anyway, they may not have that many.
> ;->=

I was just going to give them to him for shipping ;-) Or he can trade
some
ships for them ;-)  I really have no use for them. I pin all my ships to
fit in generic bases with tube stands.

Jaime

Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: [LST] Mail list vs. Forums Next: Re: [GZG] Re: [LST] Mail list vs. Forums