Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: [LST] Mail list vs. Forums and Somewhat off topic... Bases Next: Re: [GZG] Re: [LST] Mail list vs. Forums

Re: [GZG] [FT] Re: Somewhat off topic... Bases.

From: John K Lerchey <lerchey@a...>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 13:39:16 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] [FT] Re: Somewhat off topic... Bases.

Doug,

Ok, that just ROCKS.  I ordered 12 packs.  They originally sold for
something like $6.50, so without shipping that would have been $65.  At
$0.95 per pack, plus shipping, it came to $18 even.

I owe you buddy!

Thanks!!!

John

John K. Lerchey
Assistant Director for Incident Response
Information Security Office
Carnegie Mellon University

On Mon, 10 Jul 2006, Doug Evans wrote:

> Merde! Noble Knights claim to have blisters, $.95US per blister of
four.
> Don't know what shipping is like, can't recommend, as I've never
traded
> there,, just realized I'd seen 'em SOMEWHERE.
>
> If you jump, let me know how it goes.

http://www.nobleknight.com/ViewProducts.asp_Q_ProductLineID_E_2137418719
_A_ManufacturerID_E_301_A_CategoryID_E_16_A_GenreID_E_