Prev: Re: [LST] Repair update? RE: Emergency backup listserver active Next: digest version Re: Emergency backup listserver active

Re: [ot] Digest Format?

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@h...>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 15:21:07 -0500
Subject: Re: [ot] Digest Format?

On 7/7/06, Paul Radford <paulradford@innotts.co.uk> wrote:

> how do you switch this mailing list back to digest format?

As per Matthew's previous message, the old mailing list is still
coping with a flood of messages. When that clears, I'm assuming the
old list will be back up and running.

Meanwhile we are running on a backup list. Roger hasn't said anything,
so I'm not even sure the backup list has a digest.

It appears that Roger is archiving the messages from the backup list,
so you could always unsubscribe for now and just read the archive
until things are back to normal.

--
Allan Goodall		 http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@hyperbear.com