Prev: Re: Critical hits (was Limits on armour?) Next: RE: Critical hits (was Limits on armour?)

Re: Critical hits (was Limits on armour?)

From: Noam Izenberg <noam.izenberg@j...>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 14:35:34 -0400
Subject: Re: Critical hits (was Limits on armour?)

On Jul 7, 2006, at 2:23 PM, McCarthy, Tom ((xwave)) wrote:

> Personally, I find the second threshold check to be huge.  Many ships
> are still nasty combatants until that 2nd threshold check.  And then,
> suddenly, they become almost toothless.

I agree with everything but the "toothless" adjective. Threshold
level 2 is where ships are more likely to have some serious fighting
capability reduced. I tend to care much less about threshold 1 on any
ship with two or more firecons, and want to maximize damage
absorption/deflection/avoidance capability to the end of the second
row, if I can.

"It is I, NRI"

Prev: Re: Critical hits (was Limits on armour?) Next: RE: Critical hits (was Limits on armour?)