Prev: Re: Critical hits (was Limits on armour?) Next: Re: Critical hits (was Limits on armour?)

Re: Critical hits (was Limits on armour?)

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@h...>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 10:05:22 -0500
Subject: Re: Critical hits (was Limits on armour?)

On 7/7/06, Noam Izenberg <noam.izenberg@jhuapl.edu> wrote:

> The most logical PSB comes from the fact that we are simulating a 3D
> system in 2D. If we force all port fire to only hit port systems we
> are forcing a highly unrealistic Flatland 2D system.

That doesn't explain why the attacking commander allowed his weapon
batteries to fire on the weapons of his opponent's far side when they
should have been targeting the closer weapons (i.e. the ones firing
back at him).

This is why I generally dislike PSB. I just say, "cause the game plays
easier that way" and I'm done with it.

--
Allan Goodall		 http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: Re: Critical hits (was Limits on armour?) Next: Re: Critical hits (was Limits on armour?)