Prev: Re: RE: RE: Limits on armour? and Full Steam Next: Re: Limits on armour? and Full Steam

RE: Limits on armour? and Full Steam [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 11:28:45 +1000
Subject: RE: Limits on armour? and Full Steam [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Remember there is the optional rule for variable hull size.  If you want
capitals to take crits sooner, change them to 5 hull rows.

Brendan
'Neath Southern Skies
http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernsk/

IMPORTANT
1. Before opening any attachments, please check for viruses.
2. This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential
information
   for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
   please contact the sender and delete all copies of this email.
3. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are
not
   a statement of Australian Government Policy unless otherwise stated.
4. Electronic addresses published in this email are not conspicuous
publications
   and DVA does not consent to the receipt of commercial electronic
messages.
emails

   of this type from DVA.
6. Finally, please do not remove this notice.

Prev: Re: RE: RE: Limits on armour? and Full Steam Next: Re: Limits on armour? and Full Steam