Prev: Re: Limits on armour? Next: RE: Limits on armour? and Full Steam [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Re: RE: RE: Limits on armour? and Full Steam

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@v...>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 20:09:41 -0400
Subject: Re: RE: RE: Limits on armour? and Full Steam

JohnL said:
> Sounds like a threshold check based on total accumulated damage,
rather
> than being based on hull rows destroyed..

Well, not exactly--I'm suggesting that if an individual weapon scores 6
damage in one attack, it gets a crit 9or a chance to crit). For beams,
that
would be an individual die getting two rerolls of 6, so you could still
roll
a handful of dice for the beam weapons without having to keep track of
"these three are from this weapon, those two from that one".
You could lay out the table so that you get a +DRM for each hull row
you've
destroyed, making it more likely that you'll get a crit, or a more
devasting
crit, after you've scraped off more layers of hull..

Prev: Re: Limits on armour? Next: RE: Limits on armour? and Full Steam [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]